Protect Your Investment – GCT Fire Protection Systems
Tank expertise – GCT utilizes over 75 years of knowledge in the bolted fire tank industry to ensure the highest priority to our clients: exceptional fire water storage for the protection of their facility.
Complete Submittal Packages – GCT supplies detailed drawings, engineering calculations, and stamped foundation designs to assist fire protection engineers with simple and streamlined integration of a tank into any sprinkler system.
Rapid Construction – GCT tanks are constructed in 1/3 of the time of field-welded tanks, saving crucial time when working on getting a facility adequately protected.
Safe Construction – GCT tank designs facilitate safe construction procedures and an injury-free site.
Dedicated Project Management/Engineering – Save time and reduce risks with dedicated professionals and integrated fire protection solutions.
Limited Space Designs – GCT bolted storage tanks can be easily designed for use in locations with limited construction space. Many fire protection projects contain obstacles such as buildings, racks, support pillars, piping, and air conditioning units. These are easily overcome with the knowledge of our experienced engineers and erection crews.
GCT Fire Protection Storage Tanks Specification Options
- Factory-coated carbon steel
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless Steel
- Standard diameters available from 9’ (2.8 m) to 148’ (45 m)
- Factory welded diameters from 6’ to 15’
- Standard designs: NFPA-22, FM 4020, FM 4021
- Standard tank capacities range from 4,000 to 3 million US gallons
- Larger capacity tanks available
- Steel-Flat: 1:12 sloped, Drop Bottom™, 1:120 Crowned, Embedded Ring (concrete bottom)
- 1:120 Crowned
- Embedded Ring (Concrete bottom)
- Hot-dipped galvanized
- Encapsulated nuts and bolts available
- EPDM gaskets standard
- Specialty gaskets available for high temperatures or special contents