Gulf Coast Tank and Construction Co is a Bolted Steel Tank Construction Company seeking immediate positions for:
Crew Supervisors, Lead Men, and Crew Hands.
The following requirements must be met for qualification:
- Must be capable and willing to work continuously on the road up to 6-8 weeks.
- Must be able to perform elevated work safely & confidently up to 150’ for extended periods while tied-off and wearing harness
- Must work in all hot & cold weather extremes
- Must be able to safely operate hand and power tools (both electric & pneumatic).
- Must have a valid ID. (Driver’s License, TWIC Card, Permanent Residency Card Etc.)
- Must be capable of properly lifting a minimum of 100 pounds.
- Must provide and wear steel-toed boots.
- Must comply with all site and company safety rules and standards
- Must maintain a clean & safe job site
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and basic physical exam.
Pay & Benefits are as follows:
- Hourly pay TBD upon experience.
- Insurance benefits available after 90-day probation (medical, dental, and vision)
- Per diem (hotel and meals) is paid along with your paycheck weekly.
For more information regarding this jobs, please contact:
Please fill the following application: GCTanks Employee App