Designed, Manufactured and Constructed Fast For Your Specific Needs.
In the market for a Potable Water tank that can be quickly erected, while providing premium storage service with low maintenance, all at a great price? A GCT tank system can be manufactured, erected, and in operation up to three times faster than field welded or concrete applications, and at a fraction of the cost.
With GCT, our potable water tank systems are engineered and fabricated to satisfy your unique specifications, including AWWA D103-09 & AWWA D103-97. We utilize our professional engineers who have years of design experience in a wide variety of industry specific standards and applications. GCT is devoted to recommending the right solutions for your specific application.
All GCT tank materials are manufactured in a factory-controlled environment. The result is precise steel panel production teamed with an optimized coating process. This state-of-the-art operation delivers the best epoxy coated steel tanks available on the market. Our coating system meets FDA and USDA requirements and conforms to NSF Standard 61 for potable water.
GCT Potable Water Storage Tanks Specification Options
- Factory-coated carbon steel
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless Steel
- Standard diameters available from 9’ (2.8 m) to 148’ (45 m)
- Factory welded diameters from 6’ to 15’
- Standard designs: AWWA D103-09, AWWA D103-97, FM 4020, FM 4021
- Standard tank capacities range from 4,000 to 3 million US gallons
- Larger capacity tanks available
- Steel-Flat: 1:12 sloped, Drop Bottom™, 1:120 Crowned, Embedded Ring (concrete bottom)
- 1:120 Crowned
- Embedded Ring (Concrete bottom)
- Hot-dipped galvanized
- Encapsulated nuts and bolts available
- EPDM gaskets standard
- Specialty gaskets available for high temperatures or special contents