Our safety department includes an experienced safety director as well as a full-time field staff. We train and work closely with our Supervision and Management Team that audits our projects and corrects safety related issues. Each job is planned and reviewed with the supervisor and all aspects of safety are dissected and evaluated with the Management Team to ensure total compliance before the project starts. This same model is applied to every job in order to improve quality and ensure that safety precautions are followed in our safety program. A common-sense approach and extensive training keep GCT’s incident-free goal a reality, year-after-year. GCT understands that safety enhances the value of all projects and provides our customers with complete confidence that the job is in good hands.
GCT developed and utilizes a proprietary system of perpetual improvement that automatically updates in-house erection procedures. All personnel are schooled and receive training on an ongoing basis. Tanks are built, maintained and repaired to tolerances exceeding code. The results speak for themselves. Each and every project is a reference to our quality of work, and our repeat customers are proof of our commitment to excellence and on-going success. Our employees are proud of their work and strive for perfection.
Our Extensive, Ongoing Safety Procedure
- OSHA 10 HR training annually
- MSHA 48 HR training annually
- Aerial lift training annually
- Forklift training annually
- 100% tie off for all personnel
- Weekly safety meetings and daily tailgate meetings are conducted on every jobsite
- Daily JSA’s are completed and reviewed
- All foremen are First Aid and CPR certified
- Weekly Audits are performed and reviewed for Compliance by Management
- Random drug and alcohol testing plans
- Supervisor Training
- Employee Awareness and Behavior Based Evaluations
- GCT practices Right To Stop Work on all project locations